that make us
who we are
About UsEMKAY Group is one of Malaysia's premier property developers involved in residential and commercial properties, resort development and purpose-built and green buildings. Read More
1. We have completed more than RM2 billion worth of projects on time in the last 5 years. We are a great nation builder and contributor.
2. Recorded more than RM300 million profits before tax over the past 5 years. We are the envy of most public listed companies.
3. Own and manage over half a million square feet (500,000 sq.ft) of office space and a variety of residential, resort and commercial properties valued at over RM500 million.
4. Received awards and accolades such as:-
5. More than RM4 billion worth of projects in the next 5 years, of which RM3.7 billion are located in Cyberjaya
Yayasan EMKAYFacilitates EMKAY Group's philanthropic work with the aim of helping the needy Visit Now
Yayasan Pulau Orang Utan Bukit MerahPromotes the rehabilitation and conservation of the Orang Utans Visit Now
Pulau Banding FoundationPromotes sustainable development of the fragile ecosystems of the Belum-Temengor Rainforest. Visit Now
Yayasan EMKAY - Building a Better FutureSince its formation in 2001 Yayasan EMKAY has contributed over RM37.61 million towards programmes to improve the standard of living of rural folks and alleviate the problems faced by the less fortunate members of society regardless of race or religion. They provide opportunities in areas of education, health, religion, community welfare, sports and environmental awareness and conservation. Read More
EMKAY Group founder, Tan Sri Datuk (Dr) Haji Mustapha Kamal bin Haji Abu Bakar started his career as a government civil servant serving in the district offices in Selangor.
He made his debut in the corporate world as the General Manager of Shah Alam Properties Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Berhad (then the sole investment holding and management company for the State of Selangor). As General Manager, he was responsible for developing a 300-acre land area consisting of housing and recreational facilities, including the development of a nine-hole golf course (Darul Ehsan Club) at Taman Tun Abdul Razak, Ampang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. He was soon promoted to Managing Director of Shah Alam Properties.Tan Sri's diligence, capabilities and outstanding achievements in management led to him being selected as Special Officer to then Chief Minister of Selangor, YAB Dato' Haji Hormat Rafei, while still being employed by Shah Alam Properties. He left Shah Alam Properties soon after to venture into entrepreneurship, setting up what became the EMKAY Group.
"30 years from now, EMKAY Group will have a global property footprint, the brand with a worldwide reputation for developing projects across the region. It will be a customer-centric organisation with customers being pivotal in everything that we do."